Ronak Vegetarian Restaurant

+44-2085342944

317 Romford Rd, Forest Gate, East London, England, E7 9HA

Simple place specializing in pani puri, dosa, and thali. Seats up to 40. Open Wed-Sun 12:30pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by jon active

Odd but great - Edit

No frills restaurant that serves excellent and cheap curries. We ordered the thali and was told it was vegan. Came with a bowl of rice, 3 bowls of curry and a stack of chapattis all for £5.
Updated from previous review on Saturday March 26, 2016

Pros: Cheap , Nice food

Cons: Lacks atmosphere

No nonsense cheap as chips restaurant - Edit

Ronak is a bizzare place. It's been there for 40 odd years and judging by the exterior has seen more prosperous times. We found the service to be super friendly but rather scatty. They currently have no menu "we're getting round to doing a new one"and it would seem most people are happy to get one of the two set meal options (see photos) which are simple and cheap Thali's. We pushed their limits by asking for nightshade free, sugar free and vegan options which they almost managed. If we'd stuck to vegan only we'd have had a good simple meal for £5.
They promise to soon have a website and welcome pre-orders . I will probably return after they have emailed me their new menu so I can try some of the other food they offer but at present keep hidden!!

Pros: Cheap, Good tasty not too hot., Very friendly

Cons: Way out East!, Limited menu options, close early.

Return to East London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ronak Vegetarian Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.