Rolling Oats Cafe

Contact 813-873-7428

1021 N MacDill Ave, Tampa, Florida, USA, 33614

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe inside the natural food market. Has fresh juices, smoothies, a hot bar offering daily changing entrees. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-9:00pm, Sat 9:00am-8:00pm, Sun 10:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by CoconutPrincess

Great store!! - Edit

I really like their grab and go wraps and ready made food items for a fast but healthy lunch.They have a great selection of groceries, refrigerated items, and frozen foods. I only wish they had more produce.

Pros: friendly staff, nice selection of "grab and go" food, location

Cons: not enough check out lanes open, not enough produce

Still My Fave Health Food Store - Edit

Rolling Oats - Tampa - is still my fave health food store in the Bay area. It's an excellent place to shop for food and non-food items. I eat at their deli from time to time. I work in St. Pete and, on occasion, make the drive there across the bridge for lunch. It's so worth it.

It was my fave health food store when it was Nature's Harvest, and it's still my fave health food store.

One more thing to add: They have an extensive raw food selection. It's a good way to try raw foods if you don't feel comfortable enough to make your own.
Updated from previous review on Thursday October 28, 2010

Pros: Fresh produce, Friendly staff, Delicious deli food/bakery

Cons: Opens later than I would like

Great Health Food Store & Super-Clean - Edit

What used to be Nature's Harvest is now the decked-out Rolling Oats health food store that I recently "rediscovered". I stop by there whenever I am in South Tampa. It has a great produce section with several helpful staffers at the ready to assist you if needed. If your are looking for something in particular you don't see, they will do their best to get it for you. They have some of the best looking fresh greens I have seen and if you are a wine and beer connoisseur, you will be pleasantly surprised to find a huge variety. They have baked goods and a deli (haven't tried a lot of stuff there yet). The aisles are organized, the check out is fast and easy and most importantly, the store is really clean.

Pros: Fresh Produce, Clean store, Friendly Staff

Cons: Too far from home

Great Place to shop - Edit

I like in the Brandon area and on weekends I purposely go out of my way to drive to this store just to pick up some groceries, when it comes to conventional items, Rolling Oats definitely has everything, and their prices are SO cheap. For example the same Ezekiel Bead at any other Health Food Store would be about $4, at Rolling Oats its $3, small difference but that is only one example. Staff are very friendly and they are always stocked.

Pros: Wide Veriety Raw items, Amazing prices

Cons: May be far drive for some people

Return to Tampa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rolling Oats Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2379 times since Aug 2007.