Roll'in Lui Alimentos

( 1 review )
4551-3767

Jorge Newbery 3674 (at Roseti), Buenos Aires, Argentina

A vegetarian restaurant with vegan options. Offers burgers, rolls, salads, falafel & more. Friendly atmosphere. Open Mon-Fri 12:00pm-4:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Mediterranean, Fast food, Salad bar, Take-out, Catering, European, Middle Eastern

1 Review

First Review by maynard7

Great food, great value - Edit

I went here for lunch in January 2017. They have many different wraps available, plus salads. It was so hard to choose that I just went with the salad with a little bit of everything, including falafel. The salad was big enough for 2 people, but I managed to eat it all. Great flavors, and I hope to go back and try one of the wraps before I leave Buenos Aires. Mostly vegan, but they do use cheese. In my salad, there were what looked like artichoke hearts, but they were actually mozzarella balls dipped in a green seasoning. The huge salad and a glass of lemonade was 120 pesos. Warmly recommend. 5 cows for the great food, friendly service, and reasonable price.

Pros: mostly vegan, flavors, nutritious

Cons: limited seating

Return to Buenos Aires Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Roll'in Lui Alimentos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.