First Review by vegan_ryan

Great! - Edit

This cozy restaurant is great! You'll get various raw vegan dishes and also yummy and healthy juices and smoothies. There's also a shop included where you can find sooooo great and healthy groceries as well as books and equipment.

Pleasant experience - Edit

This is a must-stop when in the area. Delious and artfully crafted raw food Restaurant and shop. Relaxed atmosphere in a roomy restaurant, friendly and caring Service, great taste.

Pros: Atmosphere, Service , Food

Cons: Chairs could be a bit more convenient :)

Delicious feel-good food! - Edit

We ate at Rohköstlich a few months ago and I still think about the delicious food!
I have never felt this great after a meal before. Maybe I should go raw ;)
The Rohköstlich serves raw, vegan and organic food only. There is a new menu every week and the prices are really good, ranging only from about 3 to 7 euros.

We had:
- a delcious sald and soup
- sweet potato-sellery noodles with bazil pesto (so good, I forgot to take a picture :D )
- almond pineapple dessert and chocolate ice cream

Everything was really delicious and they also have healthy green smoothies.
The staff is extremely friendly and the atmosphere is great.
The Rohköstlich bistro also includes a little shop selling raw food products, cook books etc.
The location of the restaurant is a little bit hard to access by public transport, but it does work using train, bus and walking a little bit.
Make sure to check the opening times.
Updated from previous review on Thursday September 26, 2013

Pros: super delicious, very good price, friendly staff

Cons: location

Cute and absolutely delicious - Edit

I ate at this place yesterday, and I have to say that the cream sauce on the ravioli is one of the most delicious things I've ever tasted in my whole life.

I had the potato ravioli and the mini-cheesecake, and both were extremely delicious. The staff was really friendly and helpful, as well. My server spoke German, English and French, so if your German isn't too good, you'll still be ok.

More than just a restaurant, they also saw raw food products, sprouting equipment, etc.

Pros: All-vegan, Friendly, Super delicious

Cons: Not close to my home

Return to Speyer Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has RohKostlich BistRoh closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1929 times since Apr 2013.