First Review by julienagev

Great vegan fast food! - Edit

I came from Toulouse to eat at RRB and did not regret it! I totally share previous reviews about the food. Burgers are fully homemade and delicious. I tried the basque and the Say Cheese burger and both were very tasty. The size of the burgers are really fair for the price (5,50 euros) and we were completely full after two of them and fries (and we are two big eaters). We also took a cookie and two muffins (chocolate-cherry) to take away: they were very tasty too. I'm totally fond of these cookies. Maybe the only critics concern the fries that were not the best I had in my life: I prefer them more greasy.

The place is centrally located and the staff is friendly. I highly recommend a stop here if you are in Pau!

Pros: 100% vegan and organic, delicious burgers, great desserts, friendly staff, fair portion size, central location

juste genial - Edit

tout est fait maison, les aliments sont frais, les sauces délicieuses, et le service rapide

Pros: super bon et a un prix accessible. ça cale aussi,

Cons: pas dplace pour manger sur place

Delicious vegan burgers at very fair prices! - Edit

I really enjoyed my visit at rocky road burgers during my visit in Pau. The Prices are totally fair, the staff was friendly and the burgers (you can choose between three different ones) and fries were delicious. Definitely worth a visit, if you're looking for vegan food in Pau! Very recommendable!

Pros: delicious food, very fair prices, marked gluten free products

Return to Pau Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Rocky Road Burgers closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.