Rock'n'Roll Modern Sushi

( 1 review )
n/a

C1, 1 Dallas Rd, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada

Serves meat, vegan options available. Takeaway on fishermans wharf. Sushi place but has vegan section on the menu with choices like vegan victoria roll, sweet tofu roll, avocado roll, and a surprise me option.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Japanese, Fast food, Take-out only, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by VeggieFromSpace

Best Place For Vegans In Area - Edit

The best option for vegans in Victoria! I don't usually like sushi but as this place was the only vegan options on fishermans wharf it was my only choice and you know what- no regrets! I had the Vegan Victoria 12pc which contains tofu, avo, cucumber, greens and more and honestly it was one of the most delicious thing to meet this planet. Sitting by the water also meant there was a nice breeze so a la carte dining did not end up with me being boiled alive which is always a good thing! I also appreciate that they change their gloves to make the vegan rolls without even having to ask and love the fact they give you the ends as well as the "perfect" pieces so that you get more for your money also more greens #health! The sweet chilli sauce drizzled on the sushi is also amazing!

Return to Victoria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rock'n'Roll Modern Sushi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.