Rock'n'Roll Herberge

+49-3061623600

Muskauer Straße 11, Berlin, Germany, 10997

Serves meat, vegan options available. Little bar attached to a backpacker, at which much of the menu is either vegan or can be veganized with substitution of ingredients, rather than leaving out. Thursday is currywurst night and includes vegan options. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-1:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Western, Fast food, Non-veg

First Review by veganskinhead

Great little punk joint with amazing currywurst - Edit

We just happened to have arrived on Thursday night, which is currywurst night. There is a vegan option, which we got, with fries and it was REALLY good. From what I understand, the menu rotates and there is usually a vegan option for whatever they make. It's got a nice divey, punk bar feel to it. Sign me up. I'll be sure to be back.

Pros: great food, cheap

Cons: it's not all vegan

Hidden gem. - Edit

A friend and I discovered this place traipsing around Kreuzberg one Monday morning in the desperate search for somewhere to eat. Wrong day, wrong part of the district with few food places and fewer open. It's bar and backpackers, with breakfast served until 14:00, and food thereafter until it closes. Thursday night was vegan currywurst night (currywurst being a Berlin specialty). As it was Monday, we didn't partake.

Most of the menu can be done vegan. I chose the "Jello Biafra" (one of the vegan-only dishes, from memory). Yes, the menu is rock star-themed. Food was great, coffee reasonable for Berlin (yet to discover coffee that lives up to hipster Melbourne coffee, though).

Radio Birdman was playing whilst we were there, making this Melbournian feel at home.

Pros: Good food., Location.

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rock'n'Roll Herberge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.