Roburritos

Contact 717-244-4247

397 W Main St, Dallastown, Pennsylvania, USA, 17313

Serves meat, vegan options available. A lowbrow (on purpose) burrito and quesadilla joint with several locations. Offers the choice of potato filling instead of meat. Vegans to specify--ask to omit cheese, sour cream, etc. Note: the Texas Hold'em BBQ sauce in the BBQ burrito contains honey. American style burritos, comes in 2 sizes. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by LHFixer

Starch Replacements? - Edit

The last time I was here I asked what I could get to replace meat in my burrito... apparently the answer was potatoes. Potatoes of all things? No attempt at tofu or anything? A bizarre choice. Perhaps they should step up their game.

Pros: can replace meat

Cons: only meat replacement is potatoes

Quick and Dependable - Edit

I think this is the most south of the Roburritos. I've been to this location 2 or 3 times, when I venture into PA. Not much of an atmosphere to linger in, sort of eat in and leave. Def get the vegan burrito with POTATOES in it, and I may try for pineapple next time like the guy above said.

Not as cool as the market location.

Pros: Don't want to linger

Cons: Fast , Clean Bathrooms, Good parking

Maybe the food is good, but the staff sucks - Edit

Went here some time ago and tried to verify with the staff that the pinto beans were vegetarian. Response was "Yeah, they're beans", at which point I tried to explain why I was asking. One more sarcastic response later and we were out of there. Tried to express this experience to the owner who said that you can either hire good chefs or good people, but that it's impossible for a good chef to also be good at treating people kindly.

The food here might be good, but we'll never find out.

Delicious Burritos with Vegan Options - Edit

Roburrito has fantastic Burritos. We go there quite often. While the ingredients are prepared in seperate locations I consider the complete omission of ingredients good enough, especially in a place like Dallastown and York. The employees and feel of the place is fantastic (even Blake is okay) but might be off putting to the run of the mill stick in the mud.

I've been to the York and Central Market locations. The places are pretty lowbrow and the employees get a little "cool guy" on you; I just ignore it. York and Dallastown has no shortage of suburban hipsters. The place is covered with old local pop punk band stickers and memorabilia that old guys like me used to actually go and see.

The menu is simple and a little misleading. You get a burrito with no options. It normally has meat, cheese, and sourcream. The vegan variety simply omits these ingredients and adds potato. I really like the texture of the potato, (and I've added tater tots to my home cooked burritos with great success). You have several levels of hot sauce that you can select. I prefer the "Cuban Missile Crisis". One of the best features is that there is a "miniburrito" size. This is about as much burrito as I can comfortably eat anyway. They also have quesadillas, but I've never had them.

Once at the Central Market location once of the employees who was also a vegan offered to make his special vegan version. It included pineapple, and was fantastic. This was unfortunately a one time deal. At any rate, go get a burrito and eat it, soon.

Pros: Excellent food, Inexpensive, Pretty Healthy

Cons: A little heavy on the Dreadlocks, Poor Drink Selecton, NO HIGH CHAIRS

Return to Dallastown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Roburritos closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.