Robin's Restaurant

Contact 805-927-5007

4095 Burton Dr, Cambria, California, USA, 93428

Serves meat, vegan options available. Billed as handcrafted globl cuisine, this restaurant combined international with local. Several marked vegan choices. Rustic decor. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, International, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Yolante101

No complaints here - Edit

Offers both vegan and animal flesh. Also some gluten free. They are very accommodating and want to make it work for you. It's obvious the vegan customer isn't an oddity here.
I had the vegan panang curry which was excellent and wouldn't hesitate to get again. My daughter had a vegan dish but now I don't remember which she had. It was a toss up for me between the 2 dishes when deciding which to order. I did like my dish better but would get the one she had at another time.
The ambiance was very nice, service very good, overall a very good experience. Highly recommend Robin's to the vegan eater. Your flesh eating friend won't be disappointed here either.

Great dining experience! - Edit

This restaurant is a nice little gem with clearly marked menus letting you know what items are either vegan or that have a vegan option. Great food. My chile relleno was delicious (quinoa base filling with ras hanout and a great mole sauce). The only alteration was leaving the tequila-lime crema off the dish which I didn't miss at all.

Then for dessert there were two vegan options. I went for the Vegelicious Sundae with soy ice cream, fresh strawberry sauce and a FANTASTIC soy chocolate ganache that my friendly waitress had no problem making sure I had extra of per my request. She was very vegan-centric and really helpful with suggestions. A nice touch to make it a great dining experience.

My non-vegan friends all enjoyed their dishes (which were not vegan) so all in all I'd say everyone in your group would find something they like here. As I state in all my reviews... more vegans should dine here so as to encourage them expanding their vegan offerings.

Veganes Angebot auf dem Highway 1 - Edit

Dieses Restaurant hat alle veganen Angebote in der Speisekarte eindeutig gekennzeichnet und das Essen war sehr lecker. Eine Reservierung wird empfohlen!

Pros: vegane Optionen

Return to Cambria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Robin's Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.