Roark and Co

19 Blinco St, Fremantle, Western Australia, 6160

Cafe offering vegan and mostly gluten-free food. On the menu are items like toasted bbq jackfruit wrap with melty mozzarella, changing soups and salads, juice, kombucha, coffee, plus raw desserts from local producers. Previously at Raine Square food court in Perth, moved to permanent premises reported March 2017. Open Wed-Sun 7:30am-2:30pm, Fri 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Western

First Review by Morpheus

Vegan Nacho Cheeseburger - Edit

Went here for my birthday and had the best Vegan Nacho Cheeseburger was so good that I had half another one as well (whoops)

Updated from previous review on 2017-10-04

Pros: Great location

Strong Recommend - Edit

Absolutely lovely vegan cafe. It is affordable and the food is high quality. The interior is also very nice.

Amazing!! - Edit

I love love love Roark and Co, being all vegan, and affordable, and just darn right delicious!

I went here today and tried the nacho cheese burger (which was out of this world good!) and the silverbeet gozleme with the most amazing vegan cheese, and for dessert I tried the peanut butter fudge slice, the coconut dream raw cheesecake and a bite of the strawberries and cream raw cheesecake, all of which were delicious! I also had a sip of the chai latte which was good as well!

Everything was reasonably priced and the staff were super friendly, it's in such an unexpected location, but it's nice that it's outside of the busyness of Freo's city centre

Pros: All vegan, Delicious food, Affordable

delicious cruelty-free food and lovely staff - Edit

Love this place! The nacho 'cheese'burger is out of this world and my husband is a huge fan of the bbq jackfruit wrap. Really wonderful and helpful staff, great coffee & great range of sweet treats . So thrilled to have awesome cruelty-free food in such a friendly and welcoming atmosphere. Look forward to visiting regularly!

Pros: extensive menu and weekly specials, really lovely staff, laid back atmosphere

Delicious and Friendly - Edit

This place is little more than a booth in a foodcourt, but the staff are friendly and the food delicious.

I tried the Thai Green Curry wrap. It was stuffed with jackfruit and the best homemade vegan "mozzarella" I've tasted. A fistful of spinach made up the rest of it.

The price for this plus a large bottle of Kombucha was, I think, AU$18. For Perth, this seemed like good value.

Pros: Staff, Food, Value

Cons: Closed at the weekend.

Thoroughly enjoyed my meal :-) - Edit

Thanks to Happy Cow, I found this place whilst in Perth. Google Maps led me a little bit astray but I found the food court after a short few minutes of looking up from my phone!

It's a small outlet with it being in the food court, but there's plenty of places to sit and eat nearby.

After deliberating on a pattie or a BBQ wrap I plumped for the vegan wrap and salad, which at the time of writing (Jan 2017), came to $14.50AUS, a very pleasing decision it came to be.

The meal was delicious and had a mock meat style food in it with vegan mayonnaise I think it was, salad, and some melty style vegan cheese in. There may have been more in. I got an extra side salad as well.

I chatted to both staff members about vegan food in Perth and in North East England, and both were very nice. The owner even let me try some of the local Aussie non-dairy cheese - which was very nice may I add! And he also showed me the vegan cheese filling in the wrap which was interesting to learn about.

I would absolutely stop by here again next time I'm close. I'm glad I went looking for it.

Updated from previous review on 2017-02-01

Pros: Delicious vegan wrap and salad., Think a lot was gluten free, and had desserts., Very engaging and helpful staff.

Cons: Just round corner from Google Maps location, Not a long list of food, but absolutley delicious.

Return to Fremantle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Roark and Co closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.