Road to Cacao

Shop 4, 104 Memorial Dr, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, 4562

Serves meat, vegan options available. Organic store and restaurant. Offers a full vegan menu with vegan smoothies, raw sweets, and makes cashew milk, plus almond and soy milk options. Breakfast food include banana bread, chia seed pudding, mango coconut yoghurt. Lunch items include vegetables and brown rice salad, rice paper rolls, coconut curry with veggies. Use biodegradable take away containers. Open Mon-Sat 8:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Gluten-free, Non-veg

First Review by Seapanda

wholesome organic food - Edit

I went there twice. the first time I sampled their turmeric latte on homemade cashew milk. it is made with fresh ginger and fresh turmeric which makes it so much nicer than the usual one with powder. it tasted amazing. needless to say, I went back for a top up of golden goodness. I had a gluten free vegan pizza with cashew cheese on top: all fresh ingredients and flavorsome. I took one of their tahini slice away with me and it was absolutely delicious! I will make sure to sample more of their food next time I'm in/near Eumundi.

Pros: organic produces, many vegan options, , healthy take away, fresh turmeric lattes

Return to Sunshine Coast Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Road to Cacao closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.