CLOSED: RO Raw Organic

Contact 512118579

Wolnica Square 12 (at Krakowska), Krakow, Poland, 31-061

Raw food cafe. Menu consists of all raw soups, main courses, sandwiches on raw bread, salads, shakes, juices, desserts, plus coffee, tea, structural spring water, organic wine. Sources microgreens from Ecovillage Bhrugu Aranya. Free Wi-Fi. Reported closed to HappyCow.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, All Raw

First Review by Veggie Mama

mmmmmm RO always bio - Edit

visiting friends in Cracow, decided to eat somewhere downtown.
fatty food? microwave food? fast food? NO! trying to keep eating veg&healthy, we tried "RO" Restaurant.
choice? BEST!

ppl working are really well-informed, the whole place is ECO-friendly, food is unremarkable: served with love and precision.
we ate raw beetroot + tomato soup, raw burger and fresh shake, then bought dessert for take-away (raw cheessecake!) and ate it right away, couldn't wait :)

another great place on vegan map of Poland.

ps.for now: the cheappest eco-shop in the town!

Pros: food, design, eco-shop

Unmissable experience for foodies! - Edit

If you're into food then put this restaurant on your list! Lovely atmosphere, yummy, creative fresh food! I loved the restaurant so much that next time I stay in krakow I'll aim to stay in an apartment close by.
I tried the borscht, pasta, juices and apple pie! Loved there spin on polish food and the use of good seasonal produce. Gorgeous place, food and people!

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Good value

Pure, healthy and delicious! - Edit

We celebrated our anniversary there. It is casual dining, like a cafe, but my husband is mostly a raw foodie, so we went. Absolutely delicious sandwich on raw sprouted bread, raw lasagna, amazing beet soup and salad. Was very tasty. They also serve very yummy sweets all raw made from dried fruits, nuts, etc. Our ecovillage supplies them with micro greens too. The owner came out and met us. He helped us order and gave us samples of various items. Very welcoming. You feel good after the meal & everyone was also friendly. Very happy to see a radically raw vegan restaurant start in krakow. There is a second one on Golebia street in olde town, Krakow too.

Pros: delicious food, pure organic, friendly people

Cons: not cheap, but quality is worth it.

Return to Krakow Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: RO Raw Organic closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 457 times since Oct 2012.