First Review by Woodywoodsmith

Nice clean, friendly place - Edit

Nice place. Clean and quiet (they could use a little music). There wasn't a lot of choices to put on a plate but the food was nice. One thing they need to improve is to serve warm/hot dishes if they are meant to be warm. We got our food cold.
I enjoyed the hot cocoa and my boyfriend his coffee afterwards.

Pros: clean & friendly environment , all vegan, fresh food, hot cocoa

Cons: cold/look warm food

Decent lunch. - Edit

I like my food quite spicy and unfortunately the lunch I ate here was quite bland. Good price for the lunch, but not the best one I've had.

Nothing special - Edit

I went here twice for lunch. It's a buffet type of thing and you can choose between two mains and two garnishes or you can have a little of everything on your plate plus salad. The food is very healthy and makrobiotic, but not very rich in flavour. The portions are decent. Service is friendly but not very fast. The atmosphere is good and the location is very central. If you're a vegan try it out, but try other places too.

Pros: healthy food, good location, friendly staff

Cons: tasteless food, not so cheap by Hungarian standards, not a big selection of food

What a wonderful Surprise - Edit

We found this Vegan Restaurant quite by chance. and we were very impressed, by the cleanliness, the friendliness and the lovely food. all at reasonable prices too. We actually were only passing through on our train journey to Romania from UK, and were stopping overnight on May 28th, and again on the return journey for lunch between trains on June 11th. We had no hesitation in returning here. Finding all Vegan restaurants used to be impossible. Now they are opening up everywhere. Highly recommend this place for all who like GOOD food.

Pros: Friendly,, lovely food, clean

Relaxing and healthy - Edit

First we walked by it, because it is around the corner. The atmosphere is relaxed, the service very good, the all vegan food really excellent. The decoration of the place is friendly and functional, with bright colours. The prices are very fair.

Pros: excellent food, excellent price, friendly service

Cons: not fancy , hard to find

Great Vegan Fair in Budapest - Edit

Rizsa17 is a gem that's tucked away just off Raday Street. Sandwiched between countless indistinguishable restaurants that cater to meat and wheat eaters and clamour for your attention, Rizsa17 gently invites you in for nutritious whole foods. I'd have soup and a brownie here everyday if I lived in Budapest.

Cons: closed on Sundays

Return to Budapest Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Rizsa17 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.