First Review by radroach

Macro boxes great for lunch - Edit

Can always find something vegan for a quick bite at this little grocery co-op. Depending on the day, different pre-prepared macro/vegan boxes (kale pesto, dumplings, or bento variety!), veg sushi, or fresh sandwich/burrito made to order. The bulk section has great snacks-vegan gummy bears and curried cashews. You can sit at a picnic bench in back or go picnic in Lowell park on the river.
Not as expansive as the other co-ops, but they've got options.

great place - Edit

the few times I've been here, I've been satisfied with my findings. They have a bakery that sells Alternative Baking Company cookies which are delicious. They're the only place I know of that sells vegan bouillon cubes. They have Veganese, Daiya, Tofurky, Amy's, and the like. And their chocolate section is great. I'm fond of the Endangered Species Chocolate. they sell dry soups and veggie burger mixes that are easy to make at home. and the environment is nice, it has big windows that let in a lot of light.

the only thing I don't like is that a few products are easily found cheaper at Wal-Mart or Cub, but most prices are fair.

Pros: a lot of vegan products, helpful staff, small, but feels fresh and bright

Cons: some products can be found cheaper

Return to Stillwater Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has River Market Co-op closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.