Project Juice

619-452-2513

1080 University Ave Ste H 107 (at Hillcrest area), San Diego, California, USA, 92103

Juice shop chain offering cold-pressed juice plus smoothies, nut mylks, acai, grab-and-go food and salads. Mostly vegan except for bee products. Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-7:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Gluten-free

First Review by bajatrvl656

My happy place - Edit

I love Project Juice! Their acai bowls are delicious and their smoothies are also delicious. My favorite bowl to get is the classic acai with goji berries, no honey. The dragon bowl is also great, and is a fun hot pink color! I'm also a fan of the cacao smoothie, sunset lover, and a couple of the green smoothies. I discovered Project Juice when I lived in San Francisco and was so happy to move close to the San Diego location. I've never been disappointed with any of the smoothies I've ordered.

Ritual JuiceBox - Acai Bowls - Edit

To be fair, I come here mostly for the Acai bowls. There is an extensive menu of fresh pressed juices, smoothies and organic coffee yet I only have eyes for Acai. A specialty item I like is a shot of E3 Live. They provide a juice 'chaser.' The service is excellent and friendly. The University Ave location is nice because there is abundant shopping and Trader Joes is a mere 20 feet away. The ambiance is modern and there's free WiFi. Parking is not great, during peak hours finding a spot may be a challenge. There is a parking garage behind Trader Joe's.

Pros: Excellent service, Specialty items, Extensive menu, superior quality

Cons: parking limited during peak hours

Return to San Diego Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Project Juice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.