Ritu Ki Rasoi

Contact 781-229-8349

207 E Cambridge St, Burlington, Massachusetts, USA, 01803

Indian food place at back of Burlington Auto Parts. Menu includes a full range of chaat and snacks, quick meal platters, combination plates, weekly specials, and variety of beverages. Also makes Indo-Chinese dishes such as gobhi manchurian and hakka noodle. Dairy is used, so vegans to specify. Open Tue-Fri 11:30am-2:30pm, Tue-Sun 5:00pm-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-3:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Take-out, Catering, Indo-Chinese

First Review by heliumheels

Wednesday is buffet night! - Edit

We happened to show up on a Wednesday evening, which is the weekly buffet night. The buffet's theme this week was Uttar Pradesh, I was initially disappointed because most of the regular menu, with the dosas and uttapams I was craving, was not available. However, after being show which buffet items were vegan (most of them, except none of the desserts) I filled my plate with deliciousness and didn't look back. Most things were pretty spicy, and judging from the all-Indian clientele, this was to be expected. I really enjoyed my meal and my only regret was that I ate too much.
I plan to return next time I'm in the area so I can try the uttapam!

Awesome Vegan-friendly Indian Buffet - Edit

The food is always fresh and delicious and the staff are friendly and extremely helpful. I wasn't sure which options in the buffet were vegan and the woman behind the counter went out of her way to show me which buffet options were vegan friendly. She even offered to get me a chick pea dish from the kitchen if I was not satisfied with the options (which of course I was!). Besides the dessert, a tofu dish, and the raita, everything in the bufet was vegan. I have been a patron of Ritu Ki Rasoi for quite awhile now and I highly recommend it!

Pros: Food is always fresh, Helpful and friendly staff, Many vegan options

Return to Burlington Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ritu Ki Rasoi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.