Ristorante Castello di Valenzano

( 1 review )
+039-0575487294

Localita Valenzano, 97, Subbiano, Italy, 52010

Serves meat, vegan options available. A stunning restaurant located within a stunning castle. Vegans can contact them in advance and they will prepare you a 4-course dinner, which includes a dessert. Staff is friendly, accommodating and willing to make your experience in this hotel/restaurant unforgettable. A must-see while in the Subbiano area.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Bakery, European, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Vonna84

Absolute gem! - Edit

Would give 5 stars if I could. This place deserves it for its beautiful food, service & location.
We stayed 1 night in this amazing castle. I send Allesandro an email before we arrived and he and his team have been amazing. From the moment we got in (the castle is breathtaking and the rooms so clean and beautiful) we felt so welcome. The chef came over to me at check-in to ask me if I liked mushrooms (yes please!) and what I like for my breakfast.
I got a 4 course surprise dinner, which wasn't only pretty to look at (see pictures) but sooooo tasty. I felt like a queen in my own castle. In the morning I got a vegan croissant, salad, fruits, bread & jam. (I was asked the night before if I liked vegan cake as well but as my dinner was so much already I decline).
All the staff is lovely, accomodating and nothing seems to much. Please go here and see for yourself! Give Alessandro & Gessica a big hug.

Pros: Everything is possible, Very welcoming , Willing to please

Return to Subbiano Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ristorante Castello di Valenzano closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.