First Review by boruzo

Best Vegan Fast Food - Edit

Small restaurant run out of a house in residential area. Make sure you call before visiting as they are not very strict on times/days, also certain foods could not be available if you do not let them know in advance.
Having said this... Best Vegan fast food experience....ever!!! I never regret being vegan and have tried a fair amount of good burgers and other fast/junk foods but couldn't believe my eyes when I saw their huge double burger! Just massive, not even pressing it hard I was able to fit it in my mouth and had to alternate biting the top and bottom of it. Fresh quality bred, veggies, homemade melted cheese sauce and very firm burgers! Was there with my cousin who is a meat eater and he was also impressed. This is exactly what Vegans need to show the world, Veganism is not a diet and as Vegans we do not miss out on anything, Rincon Vegano is the proof of it. Tried their pizza and other foods/juices as well (on other days) all amazing. Definitely my first stop on my next visit to Merida... actually I live 3 hours away and it will be one of the main reasons for me to go there!

Pros: Best and Biggest Vegan Burger...EVER!, Young Vegans Activist

Cons: Unreliable times call earlier

La mejor hamburguesa vegana y pizza - Edit

Todo preparado al momento, la "carne" es de verduras con semillas y es una maravilla su textura y consistencia me recordó al chicharrón prensado, los sabores del preparado a la leña con una condimentado gourmet prácticamente explota en tu boca, acompañe a mi chica a Merida principalmente para comer esta hamburguesa y valió la pena.

Pros: Buenos precios, Bien servido y preparado al momento, Muy agradable el lugar

Cons: Toma tiempo pero compensa la preparacion

Not Open Mondays - Edit

Great Vegan Food, except that here says it opens on Monday, and they dont ;)

Pros: delicious burgers, pizzas, desserts, the bread they use for burgers is yummylicious

Cons: better to make a reservarion, they can ran out of food, sometimes they close for private events

Return to Merida Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rincon Vegano closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.