Richard's Foodporium

• Health-food-store Health Store
    ( 1 review )
941-766-0199

3012 Tamiam Trail, Port Charlotte, Florida, USA, 33952

Part of chain of health food stores in Florida. Stocks natural and organic food, specialty food, vitamins, nutritional supplements, personal care, bulk staples, gluten-free, and more.

1 Review

First Review by Lcountertop

Reminds me of the 70's…that's a good thing! - Edit

Small friendly health food store with a surprisingly big selection. Not a lot of depth in any category, other than non-dairy milks, but that is due to the store's size. They have a great friendly , big hearted, and knowledgable staff with minimal turnover so after a while of shopping there every week, sometimes 3X per week, it's a nice feeling when they greet and recognize you. They have a good selection of organic fresh produce so between Richard's, Earth Origins, and Worden Farm in Punta Gorda, there is nothing that I ever want for. Rarely do I make the trek to Whole Foods in Sarasota anymore. Richard's will also special order or source for you. I find them limited in their selection of organic products, especially in their bin section which is super important to me, and is the only real reason that I gave them 4 stars.

Pros: Organic fresh produce, Friendly & knowledgable staff, Reminds me of the 70s :-)

Cons: Not a big selection in organic dry goods, Limited overall selection

Return to Port Charlotte Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Richard's Foodporium closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.