First Review by Lcountertop

Reminds me of the 70's…that's a good thing! - Edit

Small friendly health food store with a surprisingly big selection. Not a lot of depth in any category, other than non-dairy milks, but that is due to the store's size. They have a great friendly , big hearted, and knowledgable staff with minimal turnover so after a while of shopping there every week, sometimes 3X per week, it's a nice feeling when they greet and recognize you. They have a good selection of organic fresh produce so between Richard's, Earth Origins, and Worden Farm in Punta Gorda, there is nothing that I ever want for. Rarely do I make the trek to Whole Foods in Sarasota anymore. Richard's will also special order or source for you. I find them limited in their selection of organic products, especially in their bin section which is super important to me, and is the only real reason that I gave them 4 stars.

Pros: Organic fresh produce, Friendly & knowledgable staff, Reminds me of the 70s :-)

Cons: Not a big selection in organic dry goods, Limited overall selection

Return to Port Charlotte Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Richard's Foodporium closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 782 times since Dec 2007.