Rice Burger Himiso - 하이미소

02-63391846

Eunpyeong-gu, Eunpyeong-ro 55, Seoul, South Korea,

Serves brown rice burgers on buns from brown rice; also fries. Mar 2016 re-opened here after move from 29, Nonhyeon-ro 10-gil, Gangnam-gu. Directions: Go to Eungam station Line 6 Exit 2; turn back and walk 100 meters until you find it on the right side. Reported fully vegan, Dec 2016. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Western, Take-out

First Review by ChristineLee

great ! - Edit

Delicious burgers and chips. Owners are very nice. Great place ! 감사합니다 ^^

Delicious and Cheap! - Edit

The burgers are great, the fries are great, and the owner is so great! On top of that, this place is super affordable and easy to find / close to the Eungam station exit. I try and come here every time I come to Seoul.

Updated from previous review on 2016-09-30

Pros: Cheap, Delicious, Owner speaks English

Cons: The public bathroom is disgusting, will be closed

JUST AMAZING!! - Edit

I went to their (now closed) store in Incheon and then went all the way to Eungam! The Burgers and Sets are really super delicious and all vegan! They have space for about 15 people and are REALLY friendly! Except burgers they serve potato chips as a side dish and also churros and a potato croquette.
Even a must-try for non-vegans!!
Burger about 2.000₩ to 4.000₩, I order a Brown Rice Burger Set (Burger + Potato Chips + Drink) for 5.500₩!!
I LOVE IT!

Pros: Friendly, Cheap, DELICIOUS!

Cons: Open until 10PM (I am an owl!)

Good cheap veggie burgers - Edit

I've been visiting Seoul for a month now and didn't know this place was so close by where I'm staying. I'm so glad I found this place. I took my sister and health-conscious grandparents to grab some burgers and they loved it. All of the burgers are good and taste different. I couldn't recommend one because they're all good. The potato chips are fresh. There is a set option of a burger + drink and fries (2000won extra). The total for a party of 4 was around 25000 won. Fantastic price for what you're getting. The veggies are fresh as hell, and the owner puts a lot of thought into the food.

The owner is super friendly and took off mayo when I asked. That is the only thing that isn't vegan. And it's a plus anyway because if you get it w/o mayo, they put more of the vegan sauce on it. Oh, and the guy gave us free churros as a service. Amazing!

Updated from previous review on 2016-06-10

Pros: Practically vegan , Friendly owner , Cheap

Return to Seoul Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rice Burger Himiso - 하이미소 closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.