Revolutionary Grounds

Contact 520-620-1770

606 N 4th Ave, Tucson, Arizona, USA, 85705

Serves meat, vegan options available. Bookstore and cafe offering organic coffee and food (sandwiches, soups, salads, pastries). Many vegan choices; has faux meat and cheese. Open Mon-Thu 8:00am-8:00pm, Fri-Sat 8:00am-10:00pm, Sun 9:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Nikki1801

Great coffee - Edit

I'm definitely not an expert on coffee, but I really loved visiting this place. It's right up where the shops start to end on 4th ave on the right side of the road (as you're heading away from downtown).

We stumbled across it when exploring 4th Ave and saw not only did they have milk alternatives, but the majority of their food is vegetarian with decent vegan options. They do serve some meat, from what I remember it's just turkey (and possibly bacon?) but I may be wrong on that.
They've got a menu on their website and are open late enough that you can go there for a vegan dinner option! :)

The place itself is cool, great atmosphere (as with all the places on 4th) and LOVE the garden area out back. We sat out there and had our coffee- we saw Hummingbirds everywhere, which being British is a damn treat. Really awesome experience for us!
They sell books and cakes/ treats, with some good vegan options too.

I also LOVE the fact that you can have your coffee in a mug and sit-in, rather than have to get it in take-away cups (something the USA seems particularly obsessed with).

Return to Tucson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Revolutionary Grounds closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 873 times since Aug 2014.