Revolution Donuts

• Bakery Bakery
Contact 678-927-9920

908 W College Ave, Decatur, Georgia, USA, 30030

Some donuts are vegan and marked with "V." Has almond milk for coffee. Est. 2012. Tue-Thu 7:00am-5:00pm, Fri 7:00am-8:00pm, Sat 8:00am-8:00pm, Sun 8:00am-4:00pm

First Review by SweetFaces

vanilla bean perfection - Edit

We LOVE revolution. Best donuts ever. The vanilla bean is always my go to but I've also tried the raspberry frosted yeast and it's super yummy if you want a more fruity taste.

They have tons of vegan donut options that are clearly marked and always fresh. I also get my iced coffees and have the option of almond milk which is nice! You can find them at the grant park farmers market every Sunday. :)

Best vegan donuts in Atlanta! - Edit

I LOVE this place! Multiple kinda of yeast, cake, and specialty donuts clearly marked w Th a "V" for Vegan. They taste delish and are normal donut size (usually vegan are smaller). Often towards close there will be a 2 for 1 sale. All coffee is fair trade and delicious. Made with organic flour. They even have a low gluten donut or two.

Pros: Multiple options, Organic flour, Fair trade coffee

Cons: Lines on Saturday get long , Limited seating, Limited parking

Rejoice! - Edit

Yes! We were so happy to go to Revolution Donuts! We were there pretty late in the day (around 5:30) and 9 out of 10 trays in the case were vegan. We got a whole dozen and munched on them for a few days. Not only was there an assortment of great flavors (i loved the salted caramel and orange pistachio especially!) they were only $2 each for HUGE good donuts! Where we live, everyone seems to charge 4 or 5 dollars for a vegan donut, and they aren't as big or as good as these. I wish this was a chain so I could go more often.
The staff was really friendly as well and I appreciated the milk alternatives for lattes as well. 10 out of 10!

Pros: good price, good selection

amazing!!! - Edit

tons of vegan donuts!!! Such an adorable little donut shop. This place is totally worth a visit. The vegan vanilla bean donut is so delightful. I'll definitely be a regular customer

Pros: tons of vegan options, amazing flavors, affordable

Delicious Donuts!! - Edit

About 2/3 of the donuts here are vegan, both yeast style and cake style. The vegan flavors today were chocolate (YUM), vanilla bean, raspberry sprinkle, orange pistachio (SO GOOD), jam-filled, cinnamon sugar, chocolate baked cake, toasted almond baked cake, shredded coconut baked cake, pumpkin spice cake, and they also had a cinnamon apple fritter. I also stopped by around 3 PM, so I'm sure they would have more flavors early in the morning. The almond milk latte was also incredible -- the barista foamed the milk perfectly, when so many others struggle making any foam with almond milk. Definitely visit if you can while in Atlanta!!! Such a treat.

Pros: almost all the donuts are vegan, non-dairy milk (almond) for coffee, 2 for 1 deals!!

Nom! Nom! Amazing Donuts! - Edit

When you are willing to drive 30 minutes out of the way exclusively for a donut - its gotta be worth it and Rev Doughnuts has the donut game down to the "T". I LOVE the fact that so many of their donuts are vegan - as there aren't any fried vegan delicacies in my neck of Atlanta. I love their toasted almond, pistachio and of course, chocolate.

I missed the mothers day donuts that were covered in edible rose petals. They always have seasonal offers so be on the lookout and go early as they tend to run out of many flavors as the day goes on.

Rev donuts are always fresh and incredibly tasty. The best that I've ever had!

Pros: Fresh vegan donuts!, Cake & Yeast style

Cons: they need more locations!

Vegan Doughnuts Are Worth the Trip - Edit

I try to pick up a dozen doughnuts from Revolution each time I'm in town, then I take them home and freeze them. They're wonderful both fresh and frozen. It's hard to find vegan yeast doughnuts in the South, and these don't disappoint. Get there early, though, they sell out, sometimes within a couple of hours. Side note: My friend has had their coffee, and I am told that it is excellent with almond milk.

Pros: Good Parking, Variety of Options, Vegan Items Clearly Marked

Cons: Sells Out Quick

Vegan doughnuts, hooray! - Edit

First: the doughnuts are rich and delicious, and good, so good you'll slap yourself. Second: most of their doughnuts are vegan, yes, VEGAN! I love to pick up a half dozen to treat my non vegan friends with and they always have a fit over how good it is, and then smugly announce that they're, YES, VEGAN.

Pros: vegan doughnuts, enough said

Awesome vegan donuts!!! - Edit

Great selection of vegan donuts! You can also get vegan almond milk lattes and hot chocolate drinks!

Pros: Excellent food, Good value, Friendly staff

Cons: Long line on week-ends, Close early during week

Donut lover's dream come true - Edit

The creamy-frosted raised donuts loaded with slivered almonds or fluffy white coconut are hard to beat, until you get to the raised-donut "sliders", sliced and filled with fresh peaches then sprinkled with sugar. Awesome! The wide selection includes favorites for everyone, plain to blueberry, and the only non-vegan donuts at my last visit were the caramel coated ones.

Pros: Delicious food, wide selection, some outdoor seating

Return to Decatur Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Revolution Donuts closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1421 times since Jun 2012.