Revolucion Coffee and Juice

• Vegetarian
Contact 210-701-0725

7959 Broadway Unit 507, San Antonio, Texas, USA, 78209

Multiple shops offering cold pressed juices, organic coffee, and light food. Makes its own assortment of plant milks - with almond, cacao, cashew, strawberry, tumeric. Became vegetarian in 2014.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Penelope823

Welcome to the 'hood - Edit

Delighted to have this gem in Southtown. Thus far I've only tried the juices and nut milks and they are a delicious and healthier options than the commercial versions I usually buy. Staff is knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. I plan to be a regular and try everything on the menu.

Perfect spot!! NEW *5* star/cow rating!! - Edit

A super place to meet, greet, read or study (wi-fi, of course). So settle in, enjoy some tasty snacks and sip your hot or cold drink. Coffee? Tea? (Only the BEST!) Wonderful veggie tamales and more -- all local. Delicious healthy fruit and veggie juices, creamy nut milks... all made fresh right there behind the counter. (pssst... almond milk? sooo yummy and rich in your coffee!!) Smiley staff will welcome and serve you right. Promise! See ya there! :D

Note: Recently upgraded status to ALL vegan/vegetarian --> *5* Stars/Cows even if our system hasn't caught up yet.-- S:D

Pros: Excellent, healthy foods & drinks, Cheerful, knowledgable staff, Open every day!

Loving it here! - Edit

Especially now that it's all vegetarian! The juices are soooo delicious and the service rocks a boatload! A bright and happy place to have a drink of anything and feel right at home!
Updated from previous review on Sunday May 04, 2014

Pros: selection, vegan and raw, beautiful smiles

Cons: none

Super delicious juices! - Edit

From my understanding, they are the first place in San Antonio to offer cold pressed juices, and wow are they delicious. I've had the Green Machine, Carrot-Coconut, and Watermelon-Pineapple-Ginger (my fave) and they were all really good. I've also shared some with friends and co-workers (non-juicers) and all got rave reviews. They also offer a selection of Gardener's Feast Tamales (meat, veg, vegan, and gf options). I've tried both of the vegan options and they are to die for! I'd really like to see them expand their menu a tad, but I think they are off to a great start. As it stands, those tamales and watermelon goodness have me driving half way across the city at least once a week.

Pros: Cold-Pressed Juice, Vegan Options, Gluten-Free Options

Return to San Antonio Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Revolucion Coffee and Juice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2824 times since Jul 2012.