Lacto
Mexican
Catering
Fusion
Gluten-free

Small menu with salads, tempeh, and jackfruit dishes. Selection of beer, wine, and cider. Daily soups and baked goods. Previously located at 1931 Nicollet Ave S. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:30am-9:00pm. Hours are subject to change.

Venue map for Reverie Cafe and Bar
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by EverydayTastiness

KaizenJHummer

Points +18

17 Feb 2024

Lovely place

So nice to have my wife who, is sensitive to dairy products, be able to choose anything on the menu! And it was super clear that I could get what I wanted and still have it gluten free! But the best part was how yummy the food was, followed by the ease of ordering, the comfy interior and the warm atmosphere. A big thank you to this place for a wonderful meal!

Updated from previous review on 2024-02-17

Pros: Excellent trading food, Great energy and friendliness from the staff, Very comfortable interior experience

Halaska

Points +24

04 Feb 2024

2 Very Good / 1 OK / & FYI

Small delightful cafe. The service was awesome & prices reasonable. The brussel sprouts and tacos were very good (omnivore bf loved them). Sadly, the arugula was swimming in oil. I paid when I ordered and the total bill didn’t make sense. That’s when I was told a 20% service fee was added already added.

Pros: Service, Cleanliness

CVal10252

Points +42

04 Feb 2024

Love their Breakfast/Brunch

We love eating here, I would say breakfast/brunch is my favorite. The Bloomington bowl is amazing. For supper we ordered Rice + Beans and Lemongrass Tofu Tacos. Also had Beignets for dessert. I think anything you order would be great, we’ve had only positive experiences!

Cheyenne2116

Points +124

26 Dec 2023

Favorite for sure!

We’ve supported this place from the beginning! They’ve really rolled with a lot of changes! First transitioning from veg to vegan, then from brick and mortar to food truck to brick and mortar again! #Veganuary

Pros: Housemade milk, Housemade cheese, Excellent service

JenniferJillHarman

Points +570

18 Nov 2023

Just what we needed

We had been craving a good vegan brunch for a long while, and we were happy to have the time to try out Reverie. Not disappointed at all! The choices were amazing and everything was very flavorful. Menu items marked clearly for gluten and nut sensitivities. Their seasonal chia pudding looked fabulous. Many bakery items also gluten free.

Updated from previous review on 2023-11-18

Pros: Clearly labeled and flavorful dishes, Very large portions (you may want to share), Creative food combos

gigglingmuse

Points +23

03 Nov 2023

You Really Can't Go Wrong

Everything I've had at Reverie has been amazing. With everything being vegan, you have all the choices. They even label what has nuts and what doesn't, and what you can order gluten free. Definitely get a bakery treat if you're in the mood they're always amazing. The hummus plate and breakfast burrito are both some of the best food I've ever had. I literally went two days in a row. And the staff are so kind and so fun. Seriously love it here and so glad I found this place. It really feels like home there.

Pros: Friendly staff, Homey vibe, Delicious food

Cons: You have to get there early to get a table

DiningDuster

Points +374

27 Oct 2023

Amazing every time!

Absolutely love everything we order here. Fun to stop for brunch if we’ve spent the weekend in Minneapolis.
Can’t go wrong with anything you order

Pros: Awesome choices, All vegan

i_need_b12

Points +254

26 Oct 2023

Great breakfast spot

Reverie is one of the OG vegan spots in the cities. Breakfast is definitely where they shine. Eggs benny and the giant cinnamon roll are my go to options.

Pros: Great breakfast spot

Cons: Limited lunch options

AnjaliO

Points +256

13 Oct 2023

Great food, bakery drinks

Amazing - must do
They’re building an outside seating area as well.

lilvegancat

Points +425

25 Sep 2023

omg *beignets*

If you’re gonna try anything here the market hash and beignets are some of my favorite foods ever! Nothing like freshly fried donuts!!

Pros: Brunch

Cons: not a fan of house made sausage

IBench300

Points +69

21 Sep 2023

Exceptional!

So good! Thoughtful and fun menu. Great drink options. Fun outdoor seating (weather permitting). Enthusiastic staff and generous owners. This is our special occasion place! The can be long lines to order when busy.

RacerDean

Points +190

06 Sep 2023

Great stuff!

First time to go here. Had a barbecue sandwich and fries while my partner had a salad. Both were great.

Pros: Quality, Outdoor dining

Cons: The 20% service charge is strange

Desh

Points +1135

05 Sep 2023

Dope

Good food good atmosphere outside seating and they actually pay the people who work there enough that they don’t have to work for tips.
They even have a sign that says it!!

AllisonReinke

Points +38

17 Aug 2023

My favorite vegan spot

Love the mac and cheese and the lemongrass tofu tacos, but it's all good and never disappoints. Even my meat eater husband loves this place.

thatveganguye

Points +20

25 Jun 2023

Be warned

Charge a 20% tip whether they earn it or not. I usually tip 25%-50% but a forced tip feels entitled.

TinePilØstberg

20 Sep 2023

This comment is entitled 🤷🏼‍♀️ making sure that people are actually paid for their time is not!

Isoleucine

Points +85

22 May 2023

Take out win

Great system for carryout orders online and when you arrive. Oh ya and the food was amazing! We had smoked brussel sprouts, Bulgogi Cauliflower, lemongrass tofu tacos in a rice bowl, and a cheesecake (which we haven't tried yet). The flavors and textures of each dish we had clearly had thought and care put into them. The flavors rocked my taste buds and filled me up. I would definitely stop here again!!!

Pros: Flavor, Gluten free options , Unique use of ingredients

AmyHanauer

Points +39

15 May 2023

Incredible

Everything was delicious. I can see why it has such a high rating in the Twin Cities! The wrong food was brought out to us (twice), but it didn’t bother us too much.

Pros: The food is incredible , Great atmosphere

CLAiREWiLLE

Points +55

08 May 2023

Ones of the bests

This is currently my favorite restaurant in the cities. It's a fun atmosphere and has delicious food. 10/10

Davesw

Points +3213

01 May 2023

Good brunch!

Very nice place! I judge a brunch place on their breakfast burrito, and this one was good, but not great. It had a lot of rice, which isn't what I wanted in a breakfast burrito. The breakfast biscuit sandwich was good! I would come again and try something else.

Updated from previous review on 2023-05-01

Monisvegan

Points +310

03 Apr 2023

Good vegan food and nice vibe!

Breakfast burrito was good. Pineapple guajillo Bellini was fire 🔥 Also, the beignets are a MUST. Served warm and fresh 😊

Pros: Everything is vegan!

Cons: Street parking

veganshutterbug

Points +448

28 Mar 2023

A must visit in MPLS❣️

All vegan menu with delicious food, colorful patio, and a great local beer selection. I love the murals outside!

Updated from previous review on 2023-03-28

Pros: Breakfast/Brunch/Lunch/Dinner/Dessert, Indoor and outdoor seating (seasonal), Variety of dishes

VeganCheezhead

Points +126

28 Mar 2023

Another vegan gem!

The ppl of MSP are sooo lucky to have Reverie! We had the Cuban jackfruit sandwich, mock duck tacos (award-winning!), and beignets. All excellent!! Come to this edgy, urban vegan enclave for food you won’t forget.

rebelVegans

Points +84

11 Mar 2023

Wonderful place

This place has an amazing vibe. Vary cozy and food is amazing. There is a park and a lake nearby. Little gem of a vegan Café.

Pros: Good food, Gluten-free , Good atmosphere

Cons: Very busy (as it is so good 😃)

meghansuee

Points +84

28 Feb 2023

Best lunch spot

I love the breakfast/ brunch menu. Reverie never disappoints

veggirl25

Points +36

22 Feb 2023

My favorite restaurant

I have never gotten a bad meal. I've visited over a dozen times and I'm still in love with this place! I take people who aren't vegan here and they all love it as well. Cannot reccomend Reverie enough!

Pros: Entirely vegan menu, Friendly staff, Comfortable atmosphere

carlaisvegan

Points +74

10 Feb 2023

Delicious and nice patio

Great food, nice ambiance, desserts are amazing too. The cauliflower tacos exceeded my expectations.

vegannomad2

Points +2133

26 Jan 2023

Good food served efficiently

Had burger, taco, rice and beans dishes. Chai and limeade - everything was good. Will go back. Self-order at counter, served at table efficiently. Friendly service.

Pros: All vegan, Good menu

Cons: Limited seating, Mid-high range prices

This page has been viewed 19607 times.