Restoran Malaysia

905-508-1432

815 Major Mackenzie Dr E, Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada, L4C 9X2

Serves meat, vegan options available. Malaysian food specializing in curry, roti, and satay. Veg choices are marked on the menu and there is a separate section for vegetable dishes (many of which are vegan).

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Malaysian, Non-veg

First Review by cdnvegan

Many vegan options, accommodating staff - Edit

This is not a vegan restaurant however there are many vegetarian and vegan options available. The servers are also knowledgeable of dietary restrictions and will let you know what is able to be veganized.

Our meal started off great with the green mango salad. I would definitely order it again as it was the perfect balance of tart, sweet, salty, and so fresh and refreshing.
My friend and I had the vegetarian roti, it had an odd flavour which neither of us could place.
I ordered the green beans with a side of coconut rice and both were fantastic. I have also had the vegetable Malay curry and can say that it is rich and delectable. Unfortunately the prices do not include sides.
We got the coconut crêpes after confirming with the server that they were vegan and did not contain egg. Neither my friend nor I would order them again.

Next time I will get the green beans, vegetable curry, and try some of their drinks made with red bean and coconut milk.

Pros: Accommodating staff, flavourful

Cons: A little pricey when you buy multiple dishes

Return to Richmond Hill Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Restoran Malaysia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.