Restoran Aj'Zdravo

Serves meat, vegan options avialable. Health food restaurant close to the main square. Was originally all-veg but no longer as of Jan 2016, but keeps a few vegan dishes. Has salads and extensive range of juices. Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: International, Juice bar, Take-out, Bosnian, Non-veg

First Review by Happymangoman

A great option in Banja Luka! - Edit

The food here is amazing! Friendly, casual atmosphere, nice prices, and large portions. I highly recommend it!

Pros: great food, friendly service , good prices and no smoking

Cozy place - Edit

I was very happy with "vegan plate" which I got. They provide wifi. You can pay with card. They have English menu and they can speak a bit of English. Nice place.

awesome food, moderate price - Edit

The restaurant is located in the city center of Banja Luka. It's a small place with a modern and light interior. We had to wait about 30 min for our food but it was worth it.
There are several vegan dishes marked on the menue. We had the vegan plate and a burgerpatti. As a starter they served homemade bread with hummus.
They have awesome juice and smoothies as well as salad.
The food was fresh, especially the falafel were delicious.
The staff is friendly and the waiter helped us detailed with the non-english menu.

Pros: many vegan options, delicious, free wifi

Return to Banja Luka Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Restoran Aj'Zdravo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.