Restaurante Vegetariano Pan de Vida

Contact 988-342779

Jiron Los Incas, 469, Satipo, Peru,

A vegetarian restaurant with vegan options serves additive-free food. Extra plates as grills, bisteck jumped vegetables, tortillas, ceviche, salad vegetables, juices, fruit salad, vegetable extract, plants medicinales. Serves menus s/ 5 to 7. One block behind the main park. Open Mon-Thu 6:30pm-10:00pm, Fri 6:30pm-12:00am, Sat 12:00am-4:00pm, Sun 6:30pm-10:00pm.

Category: Ovo, Western, Juice bar

First Review by Dave_Thespooncarver

only veg place in satipo - Edit

the owners are kind and sweet. our spanish is not so great yet the workers continued to speak with us. the meals are healthy and some what traditional. we tried new kinds of potatoes from peru. I giving 4 stars only because the meals are a little on the small side for me and my hungry boyfriend. but with the s 5 menus of soup and a dish, we are able to try new things we may usually stray away from. when you come here, you will have soup and 2 other choices. but it is the only vegetarian (mostly vegan) place in Satipo. no cheese or milk.

only veg in satipo. - Edit

Its not the best. its nothing gourmet. but its the only vegetarian restaurant in this town. i was so suprised haha. theyre 7th day adventists. most dishes are vegan but the soup sometimes has eggs. so ask! everything is premaid for the day but they have some extras occasionally.

Pros: only place in town to eat veg

Cons: not gourmet

Return to Satipo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Restaurante Vegetariano Pan de Vida closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.