Restaurante Milan

+34-952445855

Avda. Garcia Lorca 7 (at Avenida Costa del Sol), Benalmadena, Spain, 29630

Serves meat, vegan options available. Menu is half Indian and half Italian with many vegan options on both menus. Vegan options for Indian food is listed separately, called 'veggie'. The vegetarian options with cheese is listed separately under 'paneer'. Vegans to specify, and the staff will make sure what you order is made accordingly. On weekends lunch served 1:30-4pm. Location is just over the sea. In summertime, the restaurant walls are opened to give it a fully open outdoor feel. Open Mon-Sun 6:30pm-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Italian, Non-veg

First Review by JonasBruffaerts

Great ! - Edit

Plenty of vegan options, was absolutely delicious.
Staff were great.. so friendly. Great prices too. Highly recommend

Pros: lots of veg/vegan options , Great sea view friendly staff great prices

Excellent Food and Views - Edit

My wife and i are strict vegan so Spain is a hard place. Luckily we found this restaurant where there were lots of vegan options. The waitstaff spoke perfect english and helped us out with our vegan diet. We ordered Onion Bahji for appetizer and had Chana Saag and Daal for our main meals - all very tasty. It was also fresh and clean tasting - NOT greasy at all. We asked for it spicy and it came back with a nice kick that really brought out the flavors. We plan to go back a few more times before our week of holiday is over. I have read reviews that their Italian food is also good so we will give that a try as well.
I also loved that it is easy to park there in a town where parking spots are hard to find.

Pros: many options, fresh, tasty, gorgeous view of sea

Return to Benalmadena Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Restaurante Milan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.