Restaurante Beirut

Touroperador Air Marin, Maspalomas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands, Spain

Serves meat, vegan options available. Lebanese cuisine with many veggie items like falafel, skewers with soy chunks and veg, hummus, salads, potato salad and veg rice dishes. Located by the Dunas Maspalomas Hotel.

Categories: Lacto, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

First Review by Stellina2017

Delicious food, great atmosphere - Edit

We went to this restaurant specifically to review it and didn't even expect to have a wonderful experience.
The place is easy to reach, not inside any of the malls which I loved, parking right in front.
Inside, the atmosphere is one of formal dining without the stinginess.
Lots of local patrons, a good sign!
We had a very comfortable table in the back with a sofa on one side (center tables have chairs).
Service was fast, friendly and spoke English and even German.
We ordered a whole array of dishes and they brought everything on shareable plates so we could eat "like the Persians do". Personally, I loved it and the only thing I disliked was that the size of the dishes felt smaller than if we had gotten them on individual plates. I was looking forward to the salad and it was just a tiny portion that came with my (very delicious!) grilled cauliflower. We did pay full price, though.
Other than that, the food was exceptional. We had the grilled cauliflower, falafel, cucumber salad, tabouleh, vegetable rice, several.kinda of spread and fresh bread. All amazing and the mocha was a revelation.

Pros: Large selection of vegan and vegetarian options. E

Cons: Paid full price for all dishes, felt like the port

Best falafel ever and tasty veggie shoarma! - Edit

Went to this restaurant with a meat eater. Plenty of options for both! Very nice appetizers, cold and warm. Friendly staff. For veggie stuff the prices were very reasonable. Veggie shoarma is a lot (not a lot of vegetables in the dish though). Falafel was the best I ever had.

Return to Gran Canaria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Restaurante Beirut closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.