Restaurant Pluspunkt

+41-418251180

Rosengartenstrasse 23, Schwyz, Switzerland, 6440

Serves meat, vegan options available. An upscale restaurant with a vegetarian menu section including marked vegan options. Not extensive but neither is the menu as a whole. Uses fresh seasonal ingredients and the dishes are elegantly served. Open Tue-Sat 10:00am-11:30pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, International, Catering, European, Swiss, Non-veg

First Review by s_k_

Fancy and delicious Restaurant - Edit

I went there a couple of weeks ago with my omnivore partner and we had a very nice lunch. They have some vegan options on the menu, I had the Spaghetti Carbonara which were delicious. Also the Salad was fresh and very good. We will definitely go back here soon. The restaurant is quite fancy so I would also recommend it to have a nice dinner or to celebrate special occasions. Go here and bring your omnivore friends!

Pros: Delicious Food, Vegan options, Friendly and Helpful Staff, Sophisticated Atmosphere

delightful find - Edit

A restaurant with a vegetarian menu section including vegan options marked. Not extensive but neither is the menu as a whole.

Food is well-prepared, elegantly served, and smartly designed. Definitely some of the best veggie food we've found in the country.

A touch expensive by normal (but not "banker normal") Swiss dining standards, but not far out of the norm.

Pros: well-made veg options, understanding of vegan, great ambiance and service

Cons: a bit expensive even by Swiss standards, very limited menu, a bit removed from the tourist area

Return to Schwyz Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Restaurant Pluspunkt closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.