First Review by Vegan-Globetrotter

very nice vegetarian restaurant - Edit

I live in Valencia and les maduixes is one of my favorite in Valencia, (top 3), been there around 7-8 times over the last couple of years, i don't go as often as I hope because I live on the opposite side of town. Highly recommend it.

Delicius - Edit

It was an exquisite experience, love the taste and presentation of the dishes, with a good variety of options, we highly recommend we have tried many vegetarians through espían and web think is was of the best

Pros: All

Great food, nice atmosphere - Edit

We went to this nice little restaurant twice during our stay in Valencia. The place is located in the area of the football stadium and university and is well worth a visit. The place is run buy a very nice couple, and the food is fantastic. They have the menu del dia and also ala carte, but we just tried the menu as it was a very good deal. First day we had carrot soup, a fantastic rice dish and a vegan chocolate cake. The next day we got a salad with baked aubergine, some kind of millett cake with hummus and baked pumpkins for dessert. Everything was nicely prepaered and tasted delicious. They were also very friendly with our 1 year old, and they gave her half a portion of the main dish for a reduced price. She had pasta with a mushroom sauce which she seemed to enjoy. On the daily menu they have two choices on each item, and at least one of them are vegan, when we went almost everything was vegan (the only exception was the pasta dish). I warmly recommend this place, one of the best veggie restaurants I have been to.

Pros: Great food, Friendly staff, Vegan friendly

Cons: not the most central location

Lovely dining experience - Edit

Was in town for Las Fallas with my omnivore friends, and they agreed to come to a vegetarian restaurant with me for an evening meal; this one appeared to be one of the closest to our hotel. It was a lovely, fine-dining atmosphere, with prices to match. It wasn't excruciatingly expensive, but it was probably more than we had been expecting to spend, and was more expensive than other restaurants we had dined at in the area. That being said, it was a lovely restaurant, suitable for a romantic dinner or weekend dinner party with friends. I'm vegan and was a bit disappointed to discover that there was only one vegan main dish on the menu. It was a nice supper, but I was expecting to have more choice. My friends enjoyed their meals but weren't blown away. We tried some lovely organic beer with our meals.

Pros: incredible atmosphere, fine-dining experience, attentive staff

Cons: expensive, only one vegan main course option

Return to Valencia Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Restaurant Les Maduixes closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2730 times since Aug 2007.