Restaurant Fryd

( 1 review )

Nedre Langgate 49 (at Quality Hotel Klubben), Tonsberg, Norway, 3126

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant at Quality Hotel Klubben. Vegan menu choices are marked and includes a couple of each: starters, main dinners, desserts. Open Mon-Fri 4:00pm-11:00pm, Sat 4:00pm-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, European, Nordic, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by kakestro

Good vegan options - Edit

As far as I know, it's the only place in Tønsberg with labeled vegan options. Menu has changed since photos were posted, but they have a lasagna and a black bean burger, as well as chocolate lava cake and lemon mousse. We were incredibly impressed by both the desserts and the burger (haven't tried their lasagne) but it's gone sort of downhill since then. It's my boyfriend and I's go to restaurant, but the past few times we've been there they haven't put BBQ sauce or mushroom bacon on the burger, and they used to have an amazing vegan aioli, but this has changed as well. We still eat there in hopes that it'll be as amazing as it was the first time, but no luck yet :/ it is very pricy but that's just dining in Norway I guess.

Return to Tonsberg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Restaurant Fryd closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.