Remedy Juice Cafe

541-716-4020

112 3rd St, Hood River, Oregon, USA, 97031

A bright and cheery 98% vegan juice bar/cafe offers juices and smoothies using organic and local ingredients, coffee, and kombucha on tap. The only non-vegan items are cheese and yogurt, which can easily be omitted. Artisan almond and coconut milk are made-in-house daily, with no added ingredients, preservatives or thickeners. Lunch offerings include bowls, salads and soup. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Indian, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Spanish

First Review by Shauna503

Fresh and clean! - Edit

So having eaten last night at a place in Hood River that might have given us a little stomach bug, we needed something for breakfast that was healthful and tasty. Well we found it here. The owner is a very friendly and helpful gentleman, and the menu is mostly vegan (I have been vegan for almost 27 years). My partner and I both ordered the Acai bowl, and some orange juice and an Americano coffee. She said it was the kindest coffee she has ever had, and our bowls were so tasty and beautiful (we posted the photo here). We both will come back again and we highly recommend this place to all travelers!

Updated from previous review on 2017-07-24

Pros: Friendly staff, Clean and well lit, Cost

A great pre-hike fuel station! - Edit

We went to Hood River to see an art exhibit at the Columbia Center for the Arts and serendipitously discovered Remedy Juice Cafe across the street. It ended up being the perfect place to grab lunch before our hike in the gorge. It's bright, cheerful and quiet with a delicious offering of almost exclusively vegan options. I believe Dakota is the owner, and he was friendly and welcoming, and helped us select from the menu - which all sounded good, making it hard to choose! We enjoyed the Pranic Pulse juice, Follow Your Bliss smoothie, Glory Bowl and Curry Bowl. It was the perfect pre-hike meal, and we'll definitely return on our next trip to Hood River!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday February 24, 2016

Pros: ~98% vegan, organic, healthy, tasty menu, Bright, cheery, clean, quiet atmosphere , Reasonable prices

Cons: Serving size small for bigger appetitite

Return to Hood River Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Remedy Juice Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.