Relax

( 1 review )
809-533-5766

Avenida Gayetano Ghermosen (at Avenida Italia), Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

Does not use garlic and onion. Serves a variety of rice, pasta and vegetable dishes, natural juices, teas and more. Daily dish consists of soup, entree, soy meat and veggies. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-5:00pm. Closed Sun.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Chinese, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Caribbean, Taiwanese

1 Review

First Review by AirNesto

Asian Place, all vegan - Edit

The owner is an asian family, the same that also owns the Lotus restaurant uptown.
I had a salad and a main dish, can't recall what exactly it was (it's been half a year) but it was some sort of dumpling and it was okay.
Staff was friendly and helpful. He told me all foods here are vegan. I then asked him what he would advise instead of screening the menu as I was very hungry when I arrived.

Tricky: depending from where you come there is no sign that tells you this is the place. The RELAX sign and the Lotus restaurant graffiti are on the Corner Av. Cayetano Germosan. The entrance is plain and non-descript and it looks more like a greenhouse. There were lots of mosquitoes in the place, I got my legs bitten badly while eating.

Would have loved to try the lotus restaurant but I didn't make it during opening hours, unfortunately. Had a look through the windows though, hence I think Lotus is the better and more comfortable option.

Updated from previous review on 2017-07-16

Pros: Friendly staff, Quick

Cons: Lots of mosquitos in the place

Return to Santo Domingo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Relax closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.