Rejuice

• Other Other
  • Vegan
Contact 310-399-0001

3238 W Pico Blvd (at Trader Joe's lot), Santa Monica, California, USA, 90405

Opened 2012, this is a fresh juice and smoothies bar. Shares parking lot with Trader Joe's. No longer offering food as of 2016. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-8:00pm.

First Review by Chia

friendly owner/staff - Edit

I really like this place. The juices have been great for me each time and the owner/staff are generous with free samples. The almond milk is out of this world! I have not had a problem with any of the premade juices until recently. I bought large bottles and small bottles of the G1 and it tasted fermented after a day. Probably best to ask for a fresh squeeze one on my next trip.

Great little eatery and juice bar - Edit

I had heard read about this on happycow and went to check it out this week. It's located next door to the Trader Joe's on Pico Blvd & Centinela where I shop. Here's my Rejuice review.

It's a small place that's inviting and well-designed with a warm mandarin color interior. You order at the counter and food is brought or called out to you. To one side is a bench table with a few low stools for seating. There are a few small tables out front by the parking lot for eating outside.

I tried the quinoa kale salad with toasted pumpkin seeds, and that was delicious, $7. The portabello mushroom burger/sandwich was very good, too, $7.50. The bread on it was fresh with a nice toasted crisp. I also had a green juice, and that was yummy and well-priced at $6.30 for 16-ounces customized.

This place will do well. It's got good walk-by traffic, the food is healthy and attractively presented, and the prices are reasonable (inexpensive).

Pros: good food, good prices, good location

Return to Santa Monica Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rejuice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1962 times since Aug 2012.