Rejuice

310-399-0001

3238 W Pico Blvd (at Trader Joe's lot), Santa Monica, California, USA, 90405

Juice and smoothie bar est. 2012. Reported continues to offer light food (sandwiches, salads) as of Jan 2017, but please confirm before going. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Chia

friendly owner/staff - Edit

I really like this place. The juices have been great for me each time and the owner/staff are generous with free samples. The almond milk is out of this world! I have not had a problem with any of the premade juices until recently. I bought large bottles and small bottles of the G1 and it tasted fermented after a day. Probably best to ask for a fresh squeeze one on my next trip.

Great little eatery and juice bar - Edit

I had heard read about this on happycow and went to check it out this week. It's located next door to the Trader Joe's on Pico Blvd & Centinela where I shop. Here's my Rejuice review.

It's a small place that's inviting and well-designed with a warm mandarin color interior. You order at the counter and food is brought or called out to you. To one side is a bench table with a few low stools for seating. There are a few small tables out front by the parking lot for eating outside.

I tried the quinoa kale salad with toasted pumpkin seeds, and that was delicious, $7. The portabello mushroom burger/sandwich was very good, too, $7.50. The bread on it was fresh with a nice toasted crisp. I also had a green juice, and that was yummy and well-priced at $6.30 for 16-ounces customized.

This place will do well. It's got good walk-by traffic, the food is healthy and attractively presented, and the prices are reasonable (inexpensive).

Pros: good food, good prices, good location

Return to Santa Monica Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rejuice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.