Reformhaus Escher

• Health-food-store Health Store
    ( 1 review )

Fahrtgasse 18 (at Darmstädter Hof Centrum Heidelberg), Heidelberg, Germany, 69117

Small health food store inside the Darmstädter Hof Centrum. Stocks a a wide range of organic products and natural cosmetics.

1 Review

First Review by ellehdee

Offers many vegan products! - Edit

This small organic health food store can be found inside the Darmstädter Hof Center. It is super central in Heidelberg, directly at the Bismarckplatz. Here one can find a selection of organic products and all natural cosmetic products (like hair dye) and I wide array of vegetarian and vegan food. I always drop by here to get vegan products, which are not sold in typical supermarkets. Such as my vegan cheese, vegan ham and sausages. They also have all types of plant-based milks, yoghurts and vegan chocolates. Due to it's super central location, this place is very useful, for when I don't have time to go to a big organic supermarket ( like Alnatura) and just want to get some vegan cheese before I head home ;).

Return to Heidelberg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Reformhaus Escher closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.