CLOSED: Reedsport's Cafe and Natural Foods Market

• Health Store Health Store

Contact 541-319-0089

1891 Winchester Ave., Reedsport, Oregon, USA, 97467

Market and cafe. The front of the store is a natural foods store, which focuses on local products and bulk. The back of the store is a cafe which offers natural healthy alternatives, such as paninis, sandwiches and salads. Serves fresh squeezed carrot and veggie juices as well as organic coffee. Also bakes pastries, with both organic and gluten free selections. Reported closed to HappyCow, Nov 2015.

First Review by kindlizard

New Owner makes this a Great Place ! ! - Edit

Greg and Patsy are the most friendly and knowledgeable that I have seen in this type store. If Greg doesnt know the answer he will certainly pull out a book and get it.
I love the Duck Eggs, wow, they are fresh and great for baking. I like the choice of product in this store too.
I spend a half hour just looking at new things.
Thanks Greg and Pasty....

Pros: Wide Variety, Great Food in Cafe, Duck Eggs, Friendly Place

Cons: Closed Monday

Great store & cafe - Edit

I bicycled thru town in 2009, a few weeks before it opened, and reported the store to Happy Cow. I just bicycled thru town again, this time as 1 of the Cycle Oregon ride's 2200 hungry riders.

I'm grateful the very friendly owner & staff stayed open late for Cycle Oregon riders. Though the vegan menu choices were limited, the tempeh teriyaki was delicious!

The store also carries organic veggies & fruit, juices, smoothies, teas, coffee, vegan snacks & vegan frozen entrees (Amy's, et al.). While I did not ask, they probably would have heated any entrees for me.

I rate it with a region-adjustment. If it was in a big vegan market, like Portland or Eugene, it would get 4-cows. However, vegan-friendly places are limited on the OR coast. I wish this store success!!

Pros: friendly staff, excellent food, good value

worth a stop even if stock depleted - Edit

We were here on a Sunday afternoon passing by. We were able to get something, but they were very limited in depth and breadth of selection saying they got hammered all weekend for good stuff and understandably, they don't have a large backstock and being on the Coast, no delivery until Tuesday.

The staff was friendly, eager to help, they had nice artwork around and I imagine on normal days they have more of a selection. Great to see in Reedsport!!!

Pros: Hooray for Coast and Reedsport

Return to Reedsport Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Reedsport's Cafe and Natural Foods Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1179 times since Aug 2009.