RedBrick Pizza

( 1 review )
850-236-1413

801 Pier Park Dr Ste 100, Panama City Beach, Florida, USA, 32413

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has vegan cheese for pizza, calzone, and fhazani (flatbread sandwich).

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by TofuTrey

Vegan Cheese! - Edit

There are not a ton of vegan options in Panama City Beach so I was thankful for a place with vegan cheese, even though they do not offer tofu, tempeh, etc.

They will ask if you ordered vegan for "allergy or preference." If you say "preference" they are likely going to slice up your pizza with a cutter that has dairy and/or meat on it. Luckily the very nice lady at the counter told me that and was very understanding when I asked for a clean pizza cutter (even though I'm not technically allergic to any foods that I know of).

The inside is small, a little too cramped for me. They had individual little TVs at almost every table, which was interesting. Parking can be a little difficult because it's amongst a ton of other businesses in a strip, but we found some after about five minutes and had to walk for two or three to get there. Not too bad for how busy it was.

Not the best vegan pizza I have ever had, but it was still very good and, again, I was just thankful for a place that had vegan cheese in the middle of a ton of seafood and barbecue restaurants.

Pros: Vegan cheese, Friendly staff, Good food

Cons: Could have more vegan toppings, Sometimes hard to park, Small inside

Return to Panama City Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has RedBrick Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.