Red Zebra

( 1 review )
914-909-6151

31 Beekman Ave, Sleepy Hollow, New York, USA, 10591

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian eatery offering labeled vegan options with vegan cheese and vegan meatballs. Open Wed-Thu 5:00pm-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 5:00pm-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-4:00pm, Sun 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Italian, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by LilMsVegan

My server didn’t know what VEGAN meant - Edit

Red Zebra (sister restaurant to local favorite of vegans- Sweet Grass Grill) has a menu with easily identifiable vegan items marked either with a V or VP (for Vegan possible) vegan pasta is available upon request, they known for their FRESH pasta, however their fresh pasta options it was explained to me are not vegan. Their vegan meatballs are delicious, but other than pasta with meatballs and salads, and one or two other entrees marked as VP, my dinner date felt like these were dishes we could have made at home. Also our waiter didn’t know what Vegan meant and we explained it and he still brought dairy cheese to the table - so we were a little iffy wondering if our meal was done correctly. We are willing to give it another chance - as the menu develops with seasonal items and hopefully more vegan options , and more educated staff - we will be keeping an eye out.

Pros: beautiful restaurant , vegan options easily identified , sleepy hollow is a super cool town

Cons: pay for parking , server didn’t know what Vegan meant

Return to Sleepy Hollow Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Red Zebra closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.