Red Rock Hotel & Casino - Libre Mexican Cantina

702-797-7609

11011 W Charleston, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89117

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican restaurant inside the hotel offering several vegan dishes: nachos with vegan cheese; coconut ceviche with crispy plantain; veggie & tofu fajita with vegan cheese & sour cream; grilled portobello tacos; chili relleno. Open Mon-Thu 4:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 4:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 4:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Beer/Wine, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by BrittanyLewis

Not so good! - Edit

Just few vegan options! I did not like their vegan options, so I ended up with eating just brown rice with vegan sour cream.
They brought me a very small portion, so I had to order a second one.
My husband ate the vegan fajita but he did not like it! And usually he likes everything.
We were a party of 12 and we asked for separate checks, but they told us that they could split just in 4 checks!
The place is nice but they need to improve their vegan options!

Pros: Beautiful restaurant and location

Cons: Not a great customer service, Not a lot of vegan options, Very loud music

Great food and fun atmosphere! - Edit

We were excited to find a restaurant at the Red Rock (where we were staying) with a vegan menu! We ate a late dinner of portobello tacos and chili relleno and both were great! We will be going again next time we stay at the Red Rock!

Pros: In the resort, open late

Cons: only 4 options

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Red Rock Hotel & Casino - Libre Mexican Cantina closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.