First Review by CarolynIvyStein

Fantastic Stay at Vegan Bed & Breakfast - Edit

I would highly recommend staying at Red Robin Song Guest House. My mom and I stayed here a week ago and had the most amazing time. Jeff (the owner) was extremely accommodating to our needs and made the stay both relaxing and enjoyable. The animals on the farm were so beautiful and you could tell that they were passionate about both animals and being great hosts! The food was delicious and we ate more than enough every morning. We never went hungry. I can't say enough good things about staying here. Book a trip at this wonderful bed and breakfast and you'll be happy you did!

Pros: Delicious Food!, Animals

Cons: NONE

Amazing Place to Stay - Edit

I love staying at Red Robin Song. You cannot find nicer people than Lisa and Jeff, the couple that runs this bed and breakfast. They are so caring and thoughtful and are excellent cooks! I have stayed in every room they have and each one is nice. The breakfast they make is absolutely delicious and they are they very accommodating of food preferences and restrictions (such as gluten free, low fat, vegan, etc). The money they raise through their B&B is used to help the many animals they rescue. They have so many rescued animals you can see when you are there: goats, a donkey, a mini horse, cats, dogs, and of course beavers!!! If you have no experience with beavers, as I didn't before I stayed here, you will be amazed. I highly recommend this place if you are looking for a quiet get away or if you are planning actives nearby such as yoga at Kripalu or skiing. You will have a great time and be doing a good deed all at once :)

Pros: Excellent Food, Nice Hosts, Comfy Rooms

An Oasis of Kindness - Edit

Red Robin Song B&B is an oasis of kindness and quiet joy. The money from the guests goes to support the rescued farm animals and beavers (it is a beaver sanctuary). The hosts (Lisa and Jeff) went out of their way to ensure our comfort, even getting up extra early to make oatmeal and coffee for us before my husband’s race and later providing my husband with spa salt for his bath after he ran an ultra-marathon.

The bed in the room we stayed in was quite nice and between the quiet of the country and the wonderful bed, we slept better than anywhere other than our own home. The bathroom is modern, beautiful and filled with vegan soaps, shampoos, and other products. Before we arrived, I was worried about allergans since my husband is allergic to many things and has severe asthma, but the house is so clean and the air so fresh that my husband had no trouble whatsoever.

We were impressed that Red Robin Song carries it's environmentalism throughout. The napkins are cloth, leftover food is fed to the very cute goats, and in general the environment receives as much care as the rescued beavers and the guests.

Lisa is a wonderful cook. Her cooking is probably the best advertisement for veganism possible since it originates from sensual joy, rather than any sense of deprivation. I am still amazed by the egg-free omelets she created, though my husband is far more impressed by the buckwheat blueberry pancakes. We are both sad that we must now fend for ourselves for breakfast. We highly recommend the Red Robin Song B&B for travellers (whether vegan, vegetarian, or omnivorous). It is a comfortable place with wonderful people.

Pros: Excellent Food, Very Kind Hosts, Comfortable beds

Return to West Lebanon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Red Robin Song Guest House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.