First Review by theawesomestpossum

fantastic little store - Edit

I love, love, love the Red Radish. You know how sometimes natural food stores feel cramped and dingy and smell like nothing but vitamins? This is NOT one of those stores. It's bright and open and a really pleasant place for browsing. They have a very nice selection of organic produce, grains, spices, and snack foods. Their store is well organized, with little rooms throughout for different stuff like coffees, pet supplies, and personal care products. They have convenient hours--I really appreciated that they were open normal hours on Christmas Eve, since we needed veggies and none of the other natural food stores in the area were open! They're also great to talk with about their products; they want customer input on what you like about their stuff and what you wish they had, and they can knowledgeably recommend all sorts of things. (I thank them for introducing me to a new natural lip gloss that I use all the time!) If you haven't checked it out, do so!

Pros: great selection, friendly staff, pleasant environment

Has CLOSED: Red Radish closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 740 times since Jun 2009.