CLOSED: Red Pepper Deli

Contact 248-773-7672

116 W Main St, Northville, Michigan, USA, 48167

Vegan restaurant deli counter. Serves sandwiches, salads, soups, smoothies, shakes, and dessert. All ingredients organic and mostly raw. Dine in or take away. Reported closed to HappyCow.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by vegan.flora

Finally - in the Detroit Area - sort of. - Edit

A few miles northwest of Detroit in the town of Northville. I use Happy Cow to find places like this when I travel around the country, and finally, we have have one here. I was informed that is was all vegan and organic, and mostly raw. Even if it isn't 100%, you can certainly make sure that your meal is. Great sandwiches, soups and smoothies. I wish that it was within walking distance.

Nice change of pace - Edit

I really enjoyed my meal here, especially the desserts. The staff was friendly and helpful when it came to ordering, even providing samples. Sandwiches and smoothies were all very fresh and tasty. I'm not a huge raw foods fan, but even so, I plan to go back!

Pros: fresh, tasty food, many vegan options, fun decor

Cons: slightly high prices

fresh - Edit

Very exciting to have a raw restaurant in Michigan! While the menu was somewhat limited, everything we tried was refreshing and tasty. If you're vegan you'll have to watch for dairy and honey in some drinks and desserts. We let the staff know we're vegan and they made substitutions for our drinks, but the desserts are pre-made so just be sure to read the ingredients first.

The restaurant is very welcoming with bright colors and nice artwork. It definitely presents a healthy, vibrant picture of raw veg food. I hope they do well!

Pros: healthy, delicious, pretty decor

Cons: lack of variety, not all vegan

Return to Northville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Red Pepper Deli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 469 times since Jan 2009.