Red Leaf Salad Company

Contact 570-310-1756

31 Tunkhannock Hwy, Dallas, Pennsylvania, USA, 18612

Serves meat, vegan options available. Salad restaurant also offering wraps and daily soups (sometimes vegetarian). Has tofu, and could build your own salad. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-8:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-6:00pm.

Category: American, Salad bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by veKym79

GO THERE - Edit

I've probably been to red leaf over 50 times and every single time I'm not disappointed. There's a lot to choose from. The black bean burger is really really good too. If you get a salad I would suggest getting the dressing on the side (I usually get soy ginger) because it's HUGE and it gets soggy if you're going to save some for later.

I would give Red Leaf 5 Stars! - Edit

For whatever reason this app won't let me me. I'm still a baby Vegan(it's been about 6 months) and this place is my saving grace!! The staff is friendly and knew me by name after only my first 2 trips. It's fresh, it's convenient, and not to expensive for the quality. I love love LOVE Red Leaf!

Pros: choice of salad or wrap, great in house soups and dressings, the tofu and delicious!

Cons: I'm addicted.

Return to Dallas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Red Leaf Salad Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 707 times since Jun 2014.