Red Dragon

• Veg-friendly
Contact 509-483-6700

3011 E Diamond Ave (at N Haven St), Spokane, Washington, USA, 99217

Serves meat, vegan options available. Uses tofu and seitan as substitutes. The Buddha's special and the wonton soup are vegan. Also a location at 1406 W Third Ave, Spoken - check website.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by annmargaret

Excellent Vegan Chinese! - Edit

My daughter & I ordered the vegan combo for two & it was delicious! (Includes won ton soup, vegetable chow mein, sweet & sour tofu & vegan spring rolls. We also added a side of vegetables) They have a complete page on the menu that is Vegan

LOVE!!!!!! - Edit

Best place in town to get a decent Asian vegan dish. Their staff is knowledgeable and the owner is super friendly. So many vegan options including desserts! Just stick to the Hillyard location and avoid downtown. Trust me on this. Enjoy!

Love!! - Edit

Fantastic new find!! Love the vegetarian Won Ton Soup. Also tried the Mandarin Tofu, Teriyaki Tofu and Spinach Won Tons. All Excellent. They have a huge vegetarian selection as well a large gluten free menu. New favorite place!!! Highly recommend.

Pros: Excellent Selection, Vegan Cupcakes, Delicious

My faovrite place to eat! - Edit

This place is always expanding their menu options and trying new things! They now even carry vegan cupcakes...and their vegetarian menu is now a full page long! Everything I've tried on it is amazing!

Pros: vegan-friendly, cute atmosphere, healthy options

My new favorite place! - Edit

They keep on expanding the vegetarian menu-and everything on there is amazing! I'm totally hooked on their tofu and spinach potstickers-and wonton soup!
Staff was friendly. I love it there!

Pros: excellent food, good value, yummy drinks

Return to Spokane Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Red Dragon closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1368 times since Oct 2011.