Red Door Cafe

415-441-1564

1608 Bush St (at Nob Hill area), San Francisco, California, USA, 94109

Serves meat, vegan options available. Ovo-lacto vegetarian food and fish. Breakfast and brunch restaurant. Has faux chicken and faux bacon. Over 18s only. No groups larger than 2 persons. Open Fri 11:00am-1:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-1:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Non-veg

First Review by rsolo818

Warning - Edit

This restaurant is a hipster gimmick. I walked here because of the previous review not realizing it was one of those exclusive clubs without a sign on the restaurant and a locked door. A paper says you have to be over 18 because he has an adult sense of humor and no parties over 2. It was three of us here for my daughter's 18th birthday. If you are cool enough, they open the door in costume and hug you. We had to find another place to eat at and it's not like there's lots of choices before 11 in the area. I guess I keep forgetting to not trust Happy Cow and Google and call before going.

Two seperate menus 1 Vegan; 1 Vegetarian/ Pescatarian! One amazing Vegan food experience! - Edit

Two seperate menus 1 Vegan; 1 Vegetarian/ Pescatarian! One amazing Vegan food experience! Thank You to the lovely man at Red Door Cafe for starting my day of to a beautiful start with good energy!♡ Wish I could give 5 stars, but Happy Cow will not allow it with vegetarian restaurants.

Pros: Separate Vegan Menu

Cons: kinda pricey, but worth the experience!

Return to San Francisco Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Red Door Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.