First Review by trinitybourne

Wide range of organic products - Edit

A shop with everything from raw chocolate to dried jackfruit and b12-supplement. I always come back here to stock up on seeds, spirulina or other things that you usually can't find at your closest supermarket.

They often have discounts and that is also one of the main resons I go here. I love how organised and clean this place is.

Pros: good service, clean and organized shop, wide range of products that are usually hard to fi

Great! - Edit

In overall I love this shop as either I can find something new for vegan/raw food or always get what I am looking for. The people who work there are helpful and knowledge as well.

I enjoyed when there was a cafe, it gave a bit of more cozy atmosphere, as without it, it feels a little bit like visit a pharmacy, but as it is a shop after all, it is not so important. Important is that I can always find the products I am looking for!

Pros: Wide range of products

Interesting health food store - Edit

This is a really clean and well organised shop stocking speciality products. They stock good fresh organic fruits and vegetables and have a range of quality own labelled nuts, dried fruits and other health food goods (both raw and non raw.

They have a range of home made raw food treats that look tasty and delicious.

Unfortunately there is a sign saying that photography is not allowed in the store (which felt a bit unnecessary to me), so I can't show any photos of what's available inside. It was a perfect place for us to stock up on vegan chocolate, tahini, veggies for our trip here this weekend.

Pros: raw vegan foods available, clean

Cons: a bit too clinical perhaps

Return to Malmo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Reco Organic Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.