Recharge Cafe

Contact n/a

2054 Broad St, Second Fl, Unit 5 (at Victoria Ave), Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada,

Takeaway vegan food that includes salads, soups, stews, and other changing menu options. All items are also gluten free and soy free. Also serves 33 1/3 Coffee Roasters. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-7:00pm. Open certain weekends; please check with them.

Category: Vegan, Western, Take-out

First Review by GHG

Healthy, but surprisingly TASTY too! - Edit

Dave and his crew know their food. I have been a patron here ever since I heard about this well-kept secret from a friend a few months back.

I especially like the quinoa salad blends which have lots of flavour.

I think that the kitchen is a little awkwardly located (it's hidden between a gym and hair salon), but Recharge more than makes up for it with the quality grub.

I like the fact that any time I go here I just don't even need to think about what to order.

I don't typically eat anywhere near enough fruits or vegetables, but I get my daily serving whenever I go to Recharge Cafe because it just doesn't feel like you're eating plain old healthy-food.

I wish they would replace Caesar salads at most big restaurants (like Moxie's or Earl's) with some of the better products Recharge keeps in the fridge. They could learn a thing or two from the smaller kitchen.

Until such a time, you can find me eating tasty treats at Recharge Cafe in downtown Regina.

Highly recommend.

Pros: Their food is healthy AND tasty!, Staff are friendly, give people huge portions., Can't get this anywhere else in Regina. Fresh!

Cons: Weird location. It's upstairs. Park in the back., Sometimes they run out of the best salads fast.

Return to Regina Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Recharge Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.