Recharge Cafe

n/a

2054 Broad St, 2nd floor, Unit 5, Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada

Takeaway vegan food with salads, soups, stews, and other changing menu options, plus coffee. Soy-free. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-7:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Western, Take-out, Gluten-free

First Review by GHG

Recharge Cafe in Regina is a vegan gem - Edit

I was missing my monthly soylent order (banned at present in Canada ) and the Recharge Cafe team in Regina made my day by crafting a medium basket of vegan eats for me to live off of for the next few days. Deeply grateful for the nutrition help, caffeine and artisan vegan dishes. Worth reaching out to them in advance if you are going to be travelling ou

Pros: Great value, Local bistro menu, Healthy fare

Cons: No dine in, Not open weekends

Conusedly Amazing - Edit

Recharge Cafe has some really good food to try. I picked some food to go as I got there only a few minutes before closing. The owner was super friendly and invited us right into the kitchen to show us how he makes everything. The only weird thing was a gym connected to the kitchen and I couldn't really tell where people would sit besides a few awkward looking tables. So 5 stars for the food and unique service but it's atmosphere was confusing. Dave is a very cool dude and recommended us some other cool places around town.

Pros: Unique, So Delicious

Cons: weird setup, not many options

very delightful - Edit

Well kept hidden gem. Wasn't to sure what it was when we walked in. Wasn't your typical restaurant. First impressions it was half salon and half gym, but Dave the chef brought us out back to a patio with just a picnic table. Very nice man, told us what he has made for lunch today which was ratatouille. Was very delicious. would go back again. He even offered us the recipe. Wasn't expecting what we walked into, but we were glad we did!

Healthy, but surprisingly TASTY too! - Edit

Dave and his crew know their food. I have been a patron here ever since I heard about this well-kept secret from a friend a few months back.

I especially like the quinoa salad blends which have lots of flavour.

I think that the kitchen is a little awkwardly located (it's hidden between a gym and hair salon), but Recharge more than makes up for it with the quality grub.

I like the fact that any time I go here I just don't even need to think about what to order.

I don't typically eat anywhere near enough fruits or vegetables, but I get my daily serving whenever I go to Recharge Cafe because it just doesn't feel like you're eating plain old healthy-food.

I wish they would replace Caesar salads at most big restaurants (like Moxie's or Earl's) with some of the better products Recharge keeps in the fridge. They could learn a thing or two from the smaller kitchen.

Until such a time, you can find me eating tasty treats at Recharge Cafe in downtown Regina.

Highly recommend.

Pros: Their food is healthy AND tasty!, Staff are friendly, give people huge portions., Can't get this anywhere else in Regina. Fresh!

Cons: Weird location. It's upstairs. Park in the back., Sometimes they run out of the best salads fast.

Return to Regina Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Recharge Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.