Rebol

216-505-5898

101 W Superior Ave, Cleveland, Ohio, USA, 44113

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fast casual cafe with many clearly labeled vegan and gluten-free bowl choices, in addition to vegan breakfast sandwiches. Also has an organic brew bar. Wi-Fi. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Bakery, Catering, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by KaylaBarnes

yummy but so much honey - Edit

The food was very good and the employee that served us was extremely helpful looking up the ingredients of the bowl additions. Unfortunately, almost everything has honey. I was told it's the only sweetener they use. I suggested agave nectar. They do warn on the menu that vegans should inquire about the use of honey, I just didn't expect it to be so many of the additions.

I ended up with a bowl made mostly by default but it was so, so good and again, the employee serving us went above and beyond as he realized what would not be suitable for me even after my order was complete.

Pros: yummy and healthy!

Cons: honey in "vegan" items.

Delicious Vegan Options! - Edit

Rebol is all non-gmo and organic! They are very accommodating for vegans and vegetarians with the ability to build your own bol with all vegan/veg options!

Pros: Vegan options, Veg options , Breakfast

Return to Cleveland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rebol closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.