Rebel Donuts

• Bakery Bakery
Contact 505-293-0553

2435 Wyoming Blvd NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA, 87112

This donut shop typically offers 3 vegan donut varieties each day - made in the usual fried donuts method. Be warned that it also makes donut with bacon. Also a shop on Coors Rd. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-6:00pm, Sat-Sun 7:00am-4:00pm.

First Review by Bourqueee

Very Good! - Edit

I have mixed feelings about this place. The first time I went (as soon as they opened) they told me they wouldn't have any vegan donuts that day. No reason, they just wouldn't. It was pretty disappointing.

I gave them another shot, and that time they did have some vegan options. Three flavors (chocolate iced, maple, and maybe vanilla iced). I enjoyed my donuts, but they were a little hard around the edges. Maybe they were sitting out for awhile? Still, pretty good.

I wish they were as creative with their vegan offerings as they are with their non-vegan ones. I had a vegan Boston cream donut they sold at a local vegetarian festival and it was amazing! So I know they CAN do it, just wish they would more regularly.

Updated from previous review on Wednesday May 20, 2015

Updated to add: They have really stepped up their game! They now have filled vegan donuts everytime I go in. Boston Cream, coconut filled, jelly...yum! Really excellent, and it has been months since I've gone in and they didn't have vegan options. Huge improvements, and because of that I go much more regularly now. Definitely worth checking out this place!

Updated from previous review on Monday February 22, 2016

Return to Albuquerque Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rebel Donuts closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1141 times since Apr 2015.